Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 1 - Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts















My name is Ashley Johnson, my husbands name is David Johnson Jr and he is an identical twin. Our daughter Mackenzie was born on September 26th, when we found out we were expecting we were shocked. We had so many supportive people in our lives, our family, friends and NorthBridge family. I love my life and am enjoying every minute of being a mommy! Today is Veteran's day and I miss my husband and thank him for his service and all of the other friends and family that are serving or have served to protect our freedom! I love you sweetie, can't wait to have you home!

1. I am a new mother
2. I am a military wife
3. I went from a family of 5 to a family of well more than I want to add up right now :)
4. My favorite color is purple
5. I check facebook way too much
6. I would love to start my own business someday (photography or baking....)
7. I like feather pillows (LOL)
8. I like to play volleyball
9. I like shows like NCIS and House
10. I would wear flip flops all year if it didn't snow
11. I wear my hair up almost every day
12. I could care less about being stylish, Ill leave that up to Mackenzie
13. I like One Tree Hill - I know Im corny
14. I am a gear head, grew up around motorcycles and fast cars
15. If I could change career's I would be a teacher..... not sure what grade though


No comments:

Post a Comment