Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wow Lots of Catching up to do!

Ahh...

So David has been away for a while, and I've been busy using my resources to remodel the house while he is away. It's been a rough road but we are getting there. Being pregnant, having a 16 month old attached to my hip, working 40+ hours a week, and remodeling a house - oh and somewhere in there I graduated with my BA in Business minor in Marketing. Ive been busy. I love being busy, but I have to tell myself to slow down because being pregnant is not easy and for me slowing down isn't easy either.

Im going to post a few pictures and also do another blog about being pregnant right after, so two posts for one night...

Progress - Drywall and Can Lights

Finished Project


Fireplace - Wood Burning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment